Welcome to the Wisconsin Team Championship! The WiTC is a team tournament event with each team made up of 3 players. Players may come from any part of the following states/provinces: Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraka, Missouri, Kentucky, Ohio, Michigan, Manitoba, and Ontario. The players of each team do not need to be from the same city/store/area, but must currently live within one of those states.
The fourth annual WiTC will be held on August 24th.
The event will be looked at Elk’s Lodge #400 in Waukesha, Wisconsin. It is located at 2301 Springdale Rd, Waukesha, WI 53186.
This event is organized and run by Nathan Hoffmann, Travis Marg, and the WiTC Committee. Nathan and Travis are respected Judges within the Privateer Press Judge Program with a thorough knowledge of Warmachine and Hordes and are adept at running great events for you.
Team Nomination Round: Tuesday July 3rd, 2019
● Teams do not have to nominate the players at this time; they merely reserve a spot in
the tournament for their team.
● The team cost of $20 is required during the registration.
● Payment information can be found on our webpage:
Team Line Up and Payment Required: Friday August 9th, 2019
● The payment for all teams is required to be paid at or before this date
● The complete ticket cost is $60 for the event
● The final payment is non-refundable.
● If nominated teams fail to pay by this date their ticket will be made available to the
next team that wants to attend.
● Team captains are required to confirm their team line ups by this date.
● Any reserve players should be listed at this time as well.
Team List Submission: Wednesday August 14th, 2019
● Army lists for all players (including reserve players) in the team are also due by this
● The WiTC will be using Conflict Chamber for list submission. More details and list
submission links will be emailed to team captains at a later date. WiTC will use Oblivion theme forces.
● All lists will be checked for legality and then published to the WiTC website at the
List and Scenario Publication: Friday August 16th, 2019
● The official scenario list for the WiTC will be published by the judging team.
Main Event: Saturday August 24th, 2019
● The time for practise is over; the WiTC begins on the Saturday morning!
Please see http://atcwmh.com/payment-information/ for registration prices.
Please see http://atcwmh.com/witc-hotel-information/ for nearby hotels for the WiTC.
To Be Announced
Everyone who helped with the Kickstarter!
Subject to change.
8:00 – 8:45: Welcome and Introductions
8:45 – 9:00: Judge Talk
9:00 – 11:15: WiTC Round 1
11:30 – 1:45: WiTC Round 2
1:45 – 2:30: Lunch
2:30 – 4:45: WiTC Round 3
5:00 – 7:15: WiTC Round 4
7:30 – 8:30: Dinner/Awards Ceremony
The Elk’s Lodge will have the bar and grill area open for us to purchase food during the event. This will allow everyone to have a quick bite to eat before Round 3 and get the event on its way. A dinner will follow after the event.
We will have both vegetarian and non-vegetarian options available.